FC046KX YORK Round Furnace Igniter
- The York furnace hot surface ignitor part number IG102 is used on many York furnaces and many other manufacturer’s furnaces.
- This ignitor has a terminal block, “E.” which is shown in the picture below.
- This ignitor is made by SIC.
- This ignitor replaces York part numbers: 025-32626-000, 373-05342-700, and 473-12509-001.
- The IG102 ignitor is designed to reach ignition temperature within 17 seconds.
- The IG102 has 18-gauge nickel chrome lead wires.
- The IG102 ignitor includes mounting adapter.
- The IG102 is rated at 120 VAC.
- The IG102 is a dependable ignition heating system for furnaces, boilers, rooftop heaters, infrared burners, unit heaters, water heaters, and many other types of HVAC equipment
- The IG102 is made of high purity silicon carbide which combines physical and thermal strength with stable electrical properties Lead Length: 6″; Mfg. #: FC-046KJ; L38-694